Ludwig Goergens and his wife Maria. B. Platen inaugurated the Hotel-Restaurant Osterather Hof on the 7th of August 1954.The hotel was conceptualised by the architect Peter Oellers with 6 single and 1 double room. The house-view at that time can be seen in the picture on the right.
Osterather Hof hosted many prestigious events and offered services and an ambience conducive to the program. The meeting of the “Abiturienta Neuss” (A-level graduates of Neuss) of 1956 was one such prominent event hosted by Osterather Hof, with the presence of Cardinal Dr. Josef Frings as a chief guest (see link below in German language).
After the early death of Ludwig Goergens in 1965, his wife Maria managed the hotel for a period of 10 years (until 1975). On 23rd May 1986 the hotel was re-opened after a seven month period with extensive alterations and modernization, with the addition of 17 rooms (see link below in German language).
In 1990 – after a relatively smaller renovation, 9 more rooms were added, which increased the total number of rooms to 26. The hotel is nowadays still owned by the Goergens family.
Montag bis Freitag
von 07:00 Uhr bis 10:00 Uhr und 15:00 Uhr bis 22:00 Uhr
Samstag und Sonntag
von 08:00 Uhr bis 22:00 Uhr
Montag bis Samstag
17:30 bis 21:30 Uhr
Bei Veranstaltungen ab 10 Personen öffnen wir auf Vorbestellung unser Restaurant für Sie
Hotel Restaurant Osterather Hof
Tel: +49 (0)2159-81448-0
Fax: +49 (0)2159-81448-60